I wanted to share something with all of you. This past weekend I was part of an amazing Goddess Ceremony where we released old thoughts/patterns that no longer served us and proclaimed new ones that we wanted to manifest for the new year. This reminded me of a very similar ritual FLV did last year.
So I wanted to add one more thing that we will be doing for Dec. 17th's gathering. Not only will we be having an awesome workshop with Jessica Deltac but it will also be FLV's Winter Solstice Celebration that evening. And to continue in FLV's tradition, we will be doing a ceremony called "Releasing of the Old and Igniting of the New".
How this ritual works:
1. At the end of the workshop, each person will be handed 2 pieces of paper.
2. On one piece of paper, you will be asked to write down an old pattern/old behavior that no longer serves who you are or want to be as a parent/spouse/individual.
3. On the 2nd piece of paper, you will be asked to write down a conscious behavior/pattern or way of being that you would like to manifest as a conscious parent/spouse/individual for the new year.
4. The first piece of paper will be immersed in water. Last year, we burned the pieces of paper but since we will be inside the Yogi Tree, we will put the pieces of paper in water.
**Since we are not able to burn the pieces of paper in the yoga studio, another way to release them is into water.
5. The 2nd pieces of paper you get to keep as a reminder. I would suggest keeping it somewhere that you have easy access to reading it as a reminder of what you want to shift in your lives. A good suggestion: on your refrigerator so that you can see it every day.
We are excited to be sharing this Winter Solstice ritual with all of you this year and hope that all of you can join us for FLV's Winter Solstice Celebration and a very informative workshop with Jessica Deltac on How Parental Fear Gets In the Way of Our Children Finding Their Passion!
And if you'd like to also join us, we will be having a Playdate For A Cause (PFAC) the day after on Sunday 12/18/11 "Wrapping From the Heart".
To get more details, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.
Peace & Ignition,
Your FLVillage Tribe