Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Social Entrepreneur Empowerment Series

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share with everyone a FREE teleconference that I've been joining for the past couple of weeks. It's called the Social Entrepreneur Empowerment Series. And let me tell you, I am just sooo inspired, empowered and fired up (no pun intended) about the plethora of resources, information and tools that these guest speakers are providing for social entrepreneurs that want to make a difference in the world in creating a more loving, peaceful and sustainable planet!


I just listened to an interview w/ the founder of this project, Ryan Eliason last night and am in such deep gratitude for what he is creating for us entrepreneurs! I am deeply passionate about listening to as many interviews as I possibly can - as part of my commitment to going full-force with my vision for Family Love Village!

For more details, check out The Social Entrepreneur Empowerment Series. You'll hear from NY Times #1 best selling authors, self-made millionare entrepreneurs, and global visionaries such as Marianne Williamson, John Robbins, Ali Brown, Fabien Fredrickson, Julia Butterfly Hill, Lynne Twist, Bruce Lipton, Bill Drayton and more inspiring pioneers of social change.

The first wave of guest speakers are still available and I believe it will be available to everyone even after the series is done. The first wave is to inspire you with guest speakers' achievements and the 2nd wave is to empower you by giving you the tools to create your own achievements. We’re already in the second wave of guest speakers which is only available within 24 hours of recording from each day that interviews are given.  Even if you only listen to 1-2 guest speakers from the 2nd wave, I guarantee you will receive a benefit from it for your own social entrepreneur movement or business.  I can almost guarantee by just listening to even just 1 interview that you'll be so inspired and empowered to want to listen to all of them!  And if this peaks your interest to Get Details and RSVP, you will still be able to listen to alot of the interviews now!

I feel that you will truly benefit from this and leave with numerous valuable strategies you can implement right away, including the latest thinking on: social change, green marketing, conscious marketing, mission-based business, online movement building, client attraction, book authoring and marketing, branding, niching, outsourcing, generating a mindset for success, the blueprint for launching a social enterprise, standing out on the web, attracting a global following, building a financially-successful enterprise, product launch formulas, time management secrets, social media strategies, leading fundraising methods, and more to help you triple your bottom line - people, planet, and profit!


So I just wanted to share with all of you what I've been up to these days and what has been ecstatically moving me forward with my vision for our village and the villages soon to be created throughout the world!


Peace & ignition,

Your fellow villager,
Tangee

No comments:

Post a Comment